Bringing people together to enhance our student's learning journey.
The aim of Paget Pals is to bring together all stakeholders of the school with a common purpose of enhancing the learning experience of students by:
- Encouraging parent/carer/ community involvement in school activities and development.
- Generating income, through fundraising activities, to purchase additional projects, resources, and facilities to enhance the education and welfare of Paget High School students which would not otherwise be possible within the school budget.
- Supporting school events.
- Promoting Paget High School and establishing links with the local community
- Organising social events to increase links between parents, students, staff and governors.
What we have been up to:
Since the PTA was formed, a rarity in secondary schools but a clear indicator of the support we receive from our parents and our commitment to being part of the wider community, we have supported numerous events and activities.
We value our strong community links and we are always a presence at Rykneld’s Christmas Fair and deliver ESOL classes to parents. We have secured funding for new outdoor marquees and outdoor gym equipment as well as funding visits from theatre groups.
We try to hold termly events for the wider community, with a Fashion Show in the Autumn Term, Egg Hunt timed to coincide with the birth of new lambs and chickens on the school farm and a Fair in the Summer Term. Meanwhile you will see us at many of the school events from open evenings to Musical performances we are always around to support the school however they need us.
Chair - Mrs R Ryan
Treasurer - Mrs J Butcher
Vice Chair - Ms S Hayat
Secretary - Vacancy
Please find below the following: